October 21, 2011

Friday's Dose of Delight {Apple Cinnamon Rolls}

Before we get started let me shout from the rooftops how much I can't stand Blogger.  Wrote today's Dose of Delight last night and go to publish this morning and half of my post is missing.  I don't have time to revise so bear with me!

Happy Friday pals! I want to give one last friendly reminder that the Intentionally Me Personalized Hand Stamped Necklace ends Monday.  If you haven’t entered yet, your crazy! Submit entries here.
Now onto this Friday’s Dose of Delight

Apple Cinnamon Rolls with Caremal Frosting {Chef in Training}
Tell me your mouth is not watering looking at this ooey-gooey cinnamon piece of heaven. As far as I am concerned, Nikki, aka Chef in Training, should be president of the United States! This yummy recipe is part of the Imrov Cooking Challenge that The Lady Behind the Curtain is throwing. The challenge is to create a dish out of the 2 ingredients assigned to you. This month’s ingredients were apples and caramel. Perhaps, you’ve seen this challenge posted throughout blogland but if not I highly recommend checking out all participant’s dishes {just not on an empty stomach!} See fab recipes here!

Oh, look at that no #2! Thanks Blogger.
Hope you all have a delightful weekend! I am off to Florida again for work but before I leave I'll be enjoying a haunted house and a neighborhood lobster fest!! Yay!

What are your plans for the weekend?

4 comments :

Lindsay said...

Yummy! This looks so good, thanks for sharing with the rest of us. :) Have a great weekend!

Janette said...

Yes, my mouth is watering...Yes, I clicked the link to look at the recipe..and Yes, I give you a million thanks for sharing this on your blog!

Hat tip,
Janette, the Jongleur

Meg {henninglove} said...

i have had pumpkin rolls but apples rolls are they serious?? those look great jennifer must make them soon! like today :-)

alittlepetite said...

oh myy these look delicious!

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design