December 28, 2011

Showcase Party:Best of 2011 {Share Your Favorite Project or Post}

As we prepare to turn the calendar to 2012, I decided it would be fun to throw a "Best of 2011" party.  Kind of like a New Year's eve to eve to eve party. The good thing about this soiree is that you can come in your pjs if you want & it doesn't require any kissing at midnight....unless of couse, Ryan Gosling shows up. Then all those rules go out the door.

This is your time to link up & share your favorite post of 2011! But before we get started, I wanted to share two of the faves from my bloggity-blog. First up, is my "Most Viewed" project, the............


Honestly, if it wasn't for this project & Pinterest I don't think any one would read this blog. Kidding. My mom would.

Now for my favorite post of the year!
This was a toughie but I decided to go with my 



 Truly, this isn't my favorite post because of the project itself but more because of the story behind the vases.  Everyone's lovely comments regarding my dear friend,
Jill, brought a smile to my face.

So now it's your turn..........I am uber excited to see what you got & think this will be an awesome way for us to be introduced perhaps to some new blogs or post we may have missed over the year. So party on!

If you need help on how to link to this party there's a great tutorial here.
Feel free to share a link back to this party on your most current blog post. You know how parties go, the more the merrier!







13 comments :

Tonia @ TheGunnySack.com said...

Ohhh...fun party idea! I should do this on my site. I'll go first by adding my {Everything} In A Jar Handmade Gifts. They were one of my favorites and by far my most popular post.

Kimberly said...

I love that sign!! So adorable, and I love the story behind the vases too, very sweet! Happy New Year girl!

Michelle Paige said...

What a fun linky party! Happy New Year to you. Don't worry--your mom isn't the only one who reads your blog, I do!

Gale said...

I shared this event here:

http://www.squidoo.com/blogevents

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

I hope you don't mind me crushing your party :) What a great idea to look back at the year! I will share your party on my facebook fan page so that others can join!

Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com said...

SUPER HAPPY to join your party!!! Your 2011 was AWESOME excited to be bloggy friends through 2012, too!!!

XO, Aimee

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

I'm joining in the fun! :)

Steph Chan said...

New to your blog today! Thank you for hosting this fun party. Haha yeah my mom would be my only reader too if not for a small handful of projects that people liked for some reason. Wishing you a happy new year!

odetoinspiration said...

Both of your projects are fab!! I especially love the family sign...the tile backsplash is awesome!! So inspiring so definitely pinning it!! Also, thanks for inviting me and stopping by my blog. See you around! Happy New Year!!

Katie said...

Feel free to link up to my 2011 Year-in-Review party here: http://theterpblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-looking-back.html

Thanks!

Maury said...

Thanks for letting me know about your party! I'm a new follower and hope you'll follow me back! Happy New Year!

Val said...

What fabulous projects!! Inspiring.

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

HOW FUN!!!!!! I am SO happy to be able to link up my favorite of 2012....!!! And it was kind of fun to go through and really think about which one really was my favorite! :o) Yayy! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings!
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design