January 29, 2012

Free Printable Valentine's Day Card {24 Hours Only!} 2012 Special Delivery Charity Project

February is right around the corner & with that comes Valentine's Day. I'm thinking you should share the love this year by joining the Etsy community & myself in the 2012 Special Delivery Project. This year Etsy will be working with Citymeals-on-Wheels which helps deliver meals & human companionship to elderly New Yorkers. Thanks to the donations they will also be delivering greeting cards this Valentine's Day.  Being that I am a stationery junky you know I couldn't pass up participating in such a wonderful project! Butttt I'm REALLY hoping you'd like to join me!
  All you need to do is send in some handmade or store-bought Valentine's Day cards {with a sweet little message written inside} to:
Etsy
Attn: Katie Rose Crosswhite
55 Washington St.
Suite 512
Brooklyn, NY 11201
 It's really important to note that Tuesday, February 7th 2012 is the deadline in which all cards must be received! Please see post here to learn more about this project & important rules regarding the types of cards you can send {like no glitter you sparkle-a-holics!}

As if that wasn't easy enough, I'm going to simplify your life even more by offering one of my shop's Valentine's Day cards for free for the next 24 hours!!!
Download here, then print, cut, & fold the cards in half. All that's left is to write a special little message, add envelopes if you'd like, package, & then mail off to the address above.
See aren't you glad I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning??!

Feel free to print off as many cards as you'd like in the next 24 hours. You can use them to send Valentine's wishes to friends & loved ones but most importantly I hope you'll join me & send some to New York to help brighten a stranger's day too!

Reminder! Card will be available for free only until Monday, January 30th 12:00pm central time, so hurry over!!

 I'd love to hear if you get any use out of the card or if you participate in the Special Delivery project!!


Pin It

2 comments :

Anna Elder said...

What a sweet idea. I used to work for a management company that managed non profits and meals on wheels is one of my favorites.

Hank hendricks said...

How beautiful card this is...It would be better if you use Gift Card envelopes for it.

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design