January 27, 2012

Friday's Dose of Delight {Closets & Hypnosis}

This felt like an incredibly long week to me & I can't wait to get my weekend on. As I'm sure you can't either! So friends here's this week's Dose of Delight; mini-mini roundup of things that inspired, caught my eye, boggled my mind, or just plain out delighted me.


Have you seen this closet makeover? Seriously, Tonya did an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G job. This closet transformation is the best for a variety of reasons but what resonates with me is that it is simply the most realistic makeover I've seen in a lonnnggg time.  Sites like Pinterest are filled with beautiful closets but lets face it how many of us have closets bigger than a neighborhood filled with hundreds of pairs of Louis Vuittons? This closet actually gives mine hope.
*Tear drop*
See full post here.


Now I've heard of acting like you need to pee really bad to get out of a speeding ticket {okay, so maybe I didn't just hear of it but perhaps used the excuse a time or two} but hypnotizing the officer! I couldn't imagine trying to pull this on the police {nor would I recommend it so don't call me when you need bail!} & the funny thing is I would probably just end up hypnotizing myself.  
Buttt then I realized this technique could be used for ALOT of things....like on the hubby when he sees you went on a BIG shopping spree. There's one keyword that the video shows we need to express....learn it & we can rule the world!

Hope you all have a delightful weekend!

  
PS. I've been wanting to get back to my vacay series, cruises, & a bulk supply of duct tape but in light of the recent tragic events in Italy with the Carnival cruise I think it would be best if I waited a bit. In the mean time, I'm in need of another vacation.



Pin It

5 comments :

Trish said...

I really WAS speeding home one time because I had to pee and the jerk STILL gave me a ticket! The worst part was I was literally like 30 seconds from my house when he got me. Maybe I need to brush up on my hypnotization skills ;-)

Tonii said...

Oh my...that closet is divine! Mine is in some serious need of help...thanks for the inspiration!! Have a fantastic weekend!

Tonia L said...

What a pretty closet! Mine looks very similiar....hahaha...I wish!! Have a great weekend!

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

Love that closet! I love realistic makeovers. When Joey and I are watching HGTV or DIY and they show a room makeover that was like $30,000 we just roll our eyes, go "yeah right" and move on. The ones with a budget of $5,000-$10,000, those are the ones we actually watch and pay attention to everything.


And yes. I got the keyword. And now... the WORLD!

Sarah said...

Hey Jennifer! It's been a long week for me too! I like that closet makeover though. Definitely looks realistic and practical! Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design