February 3, 2012

Friday's Dose of Delight

I don't have much to say. In case you aren't one of my FB peeps {you really should be}, instead of spending time writing up this post I got distracted & ended up spending twenty minutes going through the starting line up of Puppy Bowl VIII. This is what happens when you go hours locked up by yourself in a hotel in the middle of Iowa. So with out further adieu, here is this week's Dose of Delight; a mini round-up of things that inspired or delighted me this week!

I don't think I've ever seen Chinese soup spoons used in such a hip way! I am infatuated with this DIY wall decor found over at the The Silly Pearl blog.

Ever heard of the Knock Knock store?
It's this witty online store filled with all kinds of fun & humerous paper goods & accessories like this Social Media citation note pad. Seriously, who can't think of a person or two, or three, that couldn't use some guidance with online etiquette?

Hope you all have a delightful weekend! I can't wait to get home to my pups, my own bed, & oh yeah, the hubby. Smiles.


Pin It

7 comments :

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love those chinese soup spoon art, so sweet!! have a great weekend jennifer

Tonia L said...

So sorry to hear you've been locked away in Iowa..LOL! Have a great weekend!

Val said...

Soup spoon wall art...why didn't I think of that?

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

Love the soup spoon art... so pretty. And I love that song too!

Have a safe trip home!

Nathalie said...

ohhhh! that spoon wall art is immediately getting pinned!! :)
Have a fantastic weekend with hubby and the puppies!!!
x.o
Nat.

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

The puppy bowl may actually be my most favorite part of the super bowl!

Steph @ The Silly Pearl said...

Thank you so much Jennifer for featuring my spoons! And thanks to everyone for the sweet comments about them. I'm really touched!

Puppy bowl? Gotta check that out!

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design