February 10, 2012

Friday's Dose of Delight

Happy Friday my friends! I hope everyone has a weekend planned full of what ever it is that makes your heart content; relaxation, crafting, shopping, gator hunting. Like I said whatever makes you happy.

Here's this Friday's Dose of Delight; mini, mini round-up of two things that have inspired or delighted me this week.


Honestly, if you follow me on Facebook then you should have known this was coming! Andrea, of The Cottage Market, revealed her recently organized craft supply room & holy tamale this is like a crafter's dream!!! See all the details here & then go grab yourself a rag cause you're drooling.

Okay, okay so I fib this store, Uncommon, didn't just catch my eye this week it was actually one of the first stores I fell in love with when I first opened an Etsy account.
It's awesome, whimsical, & unique & plus the sellers are from near my hometown so fist bump on that!
Check them out here.

Hope everyone has a delightful weekend!








Pin It

6 comments :

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

i am soooooooo happy!!!! this is so sweet of you! i feel so honored that you featured me! sending you ton of hugs!!!!thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

Tonia L said...

Oh wow! That craft room is unbelievable!

Sarah said...

Oh how I long for my own craft room... Guess I'll just have to settle for gator hunting instead! Haha! Have a great weekend girl!

Megan said...

The photo from The Cottage Market is beautiful!! I haven't checked out your store yet on Etsy Jennifer but I definitely will soon :)

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

Val said...

the first image is truly amazing.

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Holy cow, I want that craft room. What a beautiful display! I love that you can see everything in the glass jars!

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design