April 24, 2012

Crush of the Month: Gallery Walls


  It should come as no surprise that when one is re-doing a space in their home they become a little obsessed with things. You know those itty bitty type of things that one may never have put much thought into before like say the size of door knobs or finding the perfect tone of creme for switch plates.  One may also become obsessed with the bigger decisions as well like what the heck to do with a blank wall with an off centered thermostat?  Which leads me into this month's "Crush of the Month"; gallery walls.  

Now we've all seen them, pinned them, swooned over them but do you know how many people have had to seek psychiatric treatment because of them? Okay....so I'm stretching the truth a bit ,but seriously if you've ever created a gallery wall with out a slight tinge of panic then your not normal. Yes, I know the irony....out of all people I am calling you not normal.  But I feel like to ace the perfect looking gallery wall it takes a lot of thought & plotting. I mean that's going to be alot of holes on the wall!  Therefore, I've been on the hunt for gallery wall inspiration.  

As you can see there are so many beautiful choices


Do you have a gallery wall in your home? If you do, I'd love to hear what items you included other then photos? Key to your first home? Anything sentimental?

Pin It

5 comments :

Jenny@NorthwestLovelies said...

I love gallery walls and I've started one multiple times! Unfortunately I've never actually completed it! It's hard! Those inspiration photos make me want to try again though. :)

Megan said...

I feel your addiction! I adore the look of lots of mis-matched photos, frames and prints on the walls :)
Great pics!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

My Beautiful World said...

I love my wall it's all the memories our family have shared and often find myself stopping to reflect on them. So happy to be here visiting you again, I have enjoyed catching up on all your wonderful posts, Hope you have a great day my friend.

Always Wendy

Alexa said...

sfgirlbybay gets me every time. Lovely.

Tonia L said...

They all look great! I don't have a gallery wall but it would be fun to add some interesting pieces with all the pictures!

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design