April 25, 2012

Delightfully Noted's 1 Year Blogiversary!


Holy mermaid! You've dealt with me for one full year! Even my dogs would give you a fist bump for that. Exactly one year ago today I introduced the world to the Delightfully Noted blog....that world consisted of two whole people. Moms don't count. I totally get it now why those creepy Disney animantronics sing that song, "It's a small world" over & over & over again. And why yes, I may have just possibly demonstrated the most cracked out version of an animantronic for the hubby while searching for the word "animantronic". 
Anyways you can check out my introduction here. I totally threaten people if they don't follow me.
As I mentioned in my first post I started this blog originally for business purposes because that's all anyone ever tells you; you need a blog, you need a blog, you need a blog, you smell like an angel. Okay, that last one I made up but my point is that the Delightfully Noted blog has become so much more to me than just another a marketing platform. I see it more as a motivational tool {you make me get crap done!}, a creative outlet, & a place where I can connect & be inspired by women who are just like me. Sometimes your loved ones don't share the same type of enthusiasm for things like Mod Podge or Pinterest. In which I totally suggest you write those people out of your will. Kidding, kidding.

In all seriousness, I am both humbled by & grateful for each and every one of you. I have "met" some pretty amazing people through out the blog world. I truly appreciate any one who has ever read a post here, commented on a project, or supported me through my social media outlets by "liking" or "following" something I was doing.  If I could I would give each and every one of ya a big ol' hug & a wet, granny kiss.
Instead, as my way of saying "thank you" I have some pretty awesome giveaways coming your way next week so make to sure drop by!

If you are new here I suggest checking out my "About Me" page. 
Then you'll know what you're getting yourself into.

You can also find me hanging out here too!
Chipotle {I mean seriously I love their burrito bowls}

 

13 comments :

Tonia L said...

Happy Blogiversary!! Best wishes for the year to come!!

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

Aww... wow! Happy Blogiversary! I look forward to seeing (and reading) what the new year holds for you. You're growing up and stuff!

All the best...

Regina

Heather J said...

Yay! Happy Blogivesary!

Lindsay said...

Happy one year! I am so happy for you, you've had a great first year! So glad I've gotten to know you!

Katie said...

happy blogiversary Jennifer!!

Val said...

Happy 1 year and cheers to many more!!!

Dara Wills said...

Happy Blogiversary! Here's to many more :)

Sarah @ Simply Dove said...

Happy blogiversary Jen! That's so exciting! Time flies doesn't it? I just realized that I'm coming up on my own blogiversary in a couple months! Weird. Anyway, you should definitely go out and celebrate! You only get one "first" blogiversary! Maybe your hubby can take you to Chipotle and sneak in some margaritas?! ;)

Kimberly said...

Happy Blogiversary!! :) I'm so glad I've gotten to "know" you through your blog, you always make me laugh! Here's to another great year!

Meg {henninglove} said...

congrats jennifer on your blogiversary!! keep it up and the great project you create!

Elle Sees said...

congrats!!!

Christine said...

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!!

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Happy 1-year! I'm so glad to have found your blog - it's been lots of fun to follow along with your adventures! Thanks for always making me laugh :)

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design