April 20, 2012

Friday's Dose of Delight

Lovelies....... this week is over. Repeat. This week is over. Amen.

Let's move on to this Friday's Dose of Delight' a mini,mini round-up of things that have inspired or delighted me lately.

Ever wonder why you don't see peeps on "Doomsday Preppers" preparing for a world where we are all out of creative ideas? Yep, that's because they're only semi-crazy and because every time you think you've seen it all someone comes trotting along with another brilliant conception like Heather of Just Love.ly Things. Her idea to dress your nails in fabric is just fun, fab, & genius. You can see her full  manicure tutorial here.

I'm a little obsessed with this song right now.
 A total break up song but the
quirky little beat will stay in your head.
 Trust me,you aren't missing much if you don't watch the video.
 
 Have a delightful weekend!





Pin It

6 comments :

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

That manicure is seriously adorable...and Goyte is on my (non existent) workout playlist ha! I LOVEeeee that song!!

Sarah said...

That fabric manicure looks so cute! I'll have to check out the tutorial. Have a great weekend Jen!

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

Fabric manicure? Interesting.

That song? I love it!

Have an awesome weekend! ;)

Katie said...

never heard of a fabric manicure! looks adorable!! happy friday friend!

Val said...

This is seriously creative....

Jo Way said...

Oh my god, that fabric manicure is incredible! Thank you so much for sharing this slice of genius..

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design