April 27, 2012

Friday's Dose of Delight

I hope everyone had a wonderful week! I know for me its been one of those weeks where I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I'm looking forward to unwinding that's for sure!

So here's this Friday's Dose of Delight; mini,mini round-up of things that I  have stumbled upon that have inspired or delighted me lately. 




Have you ever heard of Baublebar?
I managed to stumble upon this online jewelry store & quickly fell in love.
These fun intial bracelets made the top of my list, mostly because they are handmade but also because if you ever forget your name {it happens!}your arm candy will totally clue you in.
Wouldn't these look fab with a mix of bracelets & a nice chunky gold watch?
Check out their fun & trendy jewelry here.

I just think this bag from Four Flights of Fancy is adorable. It's the bows, it's gotta be the bows. They just make you feel all girly-girly & who doesn't like that from time to time?
I also like that she used the freezer paper stencil technique; something that's been on my craft to-do list forever now. You can see the full tutorial here.

Have a delightful weekend! Make sure to drop by next week for the Delightfully Noted 1 year blogiversary extravaganza. Fun giveaways coming your way! 



Pin It

2 comments :

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Did you see the other bags she made on her other site, For the Love of? So stinkin' cute. And I agree, this week has been weird. I'm glad it's Friday! Enjoy unwinding!

Sarah said...

Adorable bracelets!

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design