April 18, 2012

Inspiration:6 DIY Umbrella Holder Ideas

 As they say "April showers bring May flowers" & showers were indeed brought this weekend along with hail, & lightening, & the voice of Mother Nature telling me that I need to buy a cute umbrella stand for our foyer. See even she likes to shop!

But wouldn't you know that little DIY inner voice began to talk over her {rude I know!} & off to the Net I went for a little umbrella ella ella eh eh eh inspiration {can you really ever say that word anymore with out humming it to the tune of Rihanna's song?}







Pin It

7 comments :

Stesha said...

suuuuch cute ideas! love them!

xx

Katie said...

I don't even have any cute umbrellas, actually I'm not even sure where any umbrellas are in our house, but now I want one just so I can make an umbrellas holder. :)

Tonia L said...

I'm like Katie! I just want an umbrella holder with cute umbrellas even though I don't use them...LOL!

Fashion Meets Food said...

How cute are all of these umbrella holder ideas! xo

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

I so want a cute umbrella ... and now a cute umbrella holder! But I never carry one b/c I can't juggle it with kids & a purse so guess who gets wet?!

Polkadot-pretties said...

Thank you for linking up this fabulous project!!!
This week’s Linky Party is up!!!! http://polkadot-pretties.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/you-inspire-linky-party_28.html
I hope you will stop by an link up another lovely project..
Claire x

redditch bathrooms said...

Where your umbrella will ultimately go helps to determine how heavy the base needs to be. If the umbrella is placed in a table setup, the base can be significantly lighter than if it were a stand alone model.

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design