May 29, 2012

Father's Day Printable: Shaving Kit Label

Last year I shared the free retro father's day soda labels & holy moly I was surprised by the overwhelming response to them. So not only for the past twelve months have I been racking my brain on how not to allow Sarah "Buzzkill" Mclachlan from ruining my day with that darn, sappy dog commerical but I've also been challenging myself to come up with another fun, & creative Father's Day freebie for you all.

Cue the barber shop quartet..................

I decided what daddy-o doesn't need to shave every once awhile & created these free barber shop inspired shaving kit labels.


Of course, y'all know I love a good, cheesy pun!

Download here.
Print on plain paper or on a label sheet , cut with scissors, & then adhere to a shaving creme can.
Label measures approximately 4x5 inches & should fit most average size cans.

Throw together some razors & other grooming products & you have yourself a little shaving kit.

Gillette did not sponsor this post but I'm thinking they totally owe me a check now for this,
ahem.... free advertising

Hope you like the freebie & always I love to hear if you get any use out of it!

PS. Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
PPS. I'm going to blame all this post's grammar errors & verbal assaults on Sarah Mclachlan on heat exhaustion. We've been withouth AC this whole holiday weekend.  Of course, Mother Nature's idea of good humor was to throw some 95 degree
temps are way. I'm off to soak myself in an ice bath.........just as soon as I can peel the back of my thighs off this leather chair.

21 comments :

Michelle Paige said...

Adorable--love the colors! I love a good pun, too! Hope things have cooled off for you!

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

Hahaha!!! I love the verbal assault on Sarah Mclachlan! Good grief, why is it necessary for me to tear up every time I watch that commercial? Every. Single. Time.

As for your printable, gosh, you're so clever! ;) I love it!

Jenny @ The NY Melrose Family said...

I love it! So cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays.

Jeanette said...

That is fantastic! I agree about the commercial, I have to switch channels every time it is on!! I wonder if that was the response they were looking for??? Thanks for sharing the great label. Any chance you would make one for Grandpa? Not to be greedy or anything but it would be great for Grandpa's too.

thifty said...

Fantastic idea. love it.

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness this is the cutest idea and it looks perfect on the shaving cream bottle.

Hopeful1 said...

LOVE THIS! What a great idea!
- Hope :o)

Amy said...

Super cute idea! Thank you! What kind of printer do you use?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this Fun Freeby for Fathers Day! Where did you find the shaving cream brush? I would like to purchase one to include with this idea for my Father. Thanks!!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

AMY- I use an Epson inkjet but either a inkjet or laser jet can should work well:)

Anonymous- the shaving creme brush was found at Target.

Kylie Helm said...

SO cute! I just love this idea!!

-Kylie
absolutelyarkansas.blogspot.com

Charissa said...

So cool. I went in search of Father's Day printables to share with my readers and yours definitely made the cut (no pun intended)! Thank you so much for sharing.

Stacey said...

That is very cute!
Thanks for sharing!
Stacey of Embracing Change

straight razor said...

The great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.

33bbhair33 said...

HairExtensions,KeratinTipped,RemyIndianHumanHair,ITipped,FusionHairExtensions,KeratinGlue,SeamlessTapeHairExtensions,KeratinHairExtensions,EuropeanHair

Human Hair Extensions said...

cool. this is a good alternative for my father's birthday gift. I've got to pay him back when mom and dad recently bought me a new hair extension for my thinning hair.

Hair Extension San Diego said...

This is so cool, cause you made a nice shaving tools and cream.. for my father a happy fathers day..

Mike tyson said...

Outstanding blog you guys have preserved there, I totally valuate the effort.
Braun Electric Shaver Reviews

Becca said...

Love it! Your card was featured in our Father's Day Round-up today!

http://www.thedatingdivas.com/you-me/show-him-the-love/60-fathers-day-ideas-free-printables/

Thanks for sharing your darling printable!

Dennis smith said...

Oh what a great post!!! Mind boggling idea used in writing the post... thank you for such a cute share...Razor styles

Kim Gibson said...

Very nice gift to give any dad. I missed this years father's day. But next time I am gonna give my dad a comfort shaving experience.

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design