July 5, 2012

Friday's Dose of Delight: It is Friday Right?

Incase any of you are as utterly confused as I am, today is Friday, that's right it's Friday. But really it's Thursday because I'm posting this a tid bit early so really it's not Friday & we are just going to pretend it's Friday and now your  head is about to explode isn't it?
You're welcome.
And now you know how I have felt all week; head explosivey and all.
All of this middle-of-the-week-holiday-shenangans has thrown me for a loop.
So before I get myself more confused I'm just going to jump right into this week's Dose of Delight; a mini-mini round-up of things that have inspired, thrilled, or delighted me this week.
This makeover from Meeha Meeha is the perfect example that you don't need to spend alot of cash to revamp a room. Proof? She spent just $5 buckaroos on paint! Insert girl squeal.
You can check out the beautiful details and interior design tips here.

Confetti Rings
I was so intrigued by these rings from Twinkle Bird
 when I learned that they are made with real confetti.
You just may find me "cleaning" up after the next party I attend although I have to say this world could use alot more confetti-throwing parties if you ask me.

Hope you all have a delightful weekend!

PS. Because I don't already have enough to do {insert sarcasm} I decided to join Instagram, so if any of you are fellow grammies feel free to leave your username so I can stalk follow you.
In the mean time you can find me here.


Pin It

6 comments :

Katie said...

Those rings are so cute! I want some. And love all the white in the room!

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

I'm completely off too! (Probably in more ways than one...) But my whole week has just been crazy. Oh well... it was still nice to have a day off, no matter when it was. But next year, I'm definitely taking the 5th off as well... it's too hard to go back.

Love your finds! Confetti rings... huh! Who knew?!?

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

I've seen those rings & thought there were so cute. Such a cool, simple way to add some color.

Erin said...

confetti rings?!?!?! umm that is amazing! i love your cute blog - so many good ideas! stumbled upon it and glad i did!

looking forward to reading more!! :)

xo
erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

Tonia L said...

Those rings are just adorable! What a great idea!

Heather J said...

cute finds. love that ring.

i'm on insta! @oliveanda

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design