January 8, 2013

"All You Need Is Love" Valentine's Tags (Free Printable)

Sometimes all you need is love.
Sometimes all you need is love AND a big glass of wine AND a perhaps a new pair of heels too.
Oh! A personal masseuse wouldn't be bad either. Or what about a vacation in paradise?
I mean seriously who was John Lennon kidding? All you need is love???


Okay, okay I guess when it comes down to it the Beatles were on to something I mean whether your two, twenty, or eighty we all need love in our life, right?  Hard to believe how quickly we switch from Santa to Cupid but yep that lovey-dovey holiday is almost upon us! Sometimes I like to spice things up with my shop packaging and created these "All You Need Is Love" tags for my Valentine's orders. And because I'm like Mother Theresa Jr I thought wouldn't it be nice if I shared these with you all? And so here I am sharing these with you all.

Download here.
Print on white card stock.
Embellish with some glitter hearts from your local craft store or draw a heart with some Elmer's glue and sprinkle glitter on top {shake off the extra glitter}. Easy peasy.
 

I think the tags are a great way to dress up any packaging but they would also look super cute tied around treat bags for your kiddo's classmates too! Love to hear if you get any good use of this printable beyond using them to wipe your nose, after all it is flu season. Stay healthy my friend.



10 comments :

Cassandra said...

Wow these are beautiful. You make me laugh :) Sometimes all you do NEED is love and a big ol' glass a wine. You've gotten be into the Valentines Day spirit!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

Super cute! Pinning :)
xoxo

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

Oh gosh... you crack me up!! haha!

These are adorable! Love them! And I'm SOOO excited about the lovey dovey holiday!!! ♥♥♥♥

Aimee said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing! I saw some cute puffy heart stickers in the Target Dollar section yesterday that would be perfect! Looks like I've got an excuse to go back to my favorite store!

April Hoff said...

Pinned this! So cute! Newest follower!
-April Hoff
housebyhoff.blogspot.com

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Hahhaa I love you!! Wine and heels are always a good thing! This is sooo cute!! When I get to. Computer later (on my phone now) I will pin! Thanks friend!

Meg {henninglove} said...

these are soo adorable jennifer!! i love them and the sparkly heart stickers

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

So glad I'm not the only one already in the Valentine's mood. Bring on the hearts & glitter! (and wine and shoes!)

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Very cute, and I love the sparkle stickers!

Ginger said...

Featuring YOU today! Thank you so much for linking up to {wow me} wednesday.

Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com

http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2013/01/10-free-printables-take-look-at-you.html

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design