January 10, 2013

High Five for Friday



1. Rating as my two favorite pieces of jewelry lately are the new Starlight Wood studs I got for Christmas & my birthday {thank you to the heavens above....the rents and the MIL now know how to shop on Etsy!} This shop's jewelry is made from storm damaged trees and fallen branches so even better they make me feel all tree-huggish.



2. Speaking of Christmas gifts, so many of you must have written those letters to my hubby that I requested because guess what else was under my tree? Woot! Woot! Now I just need to learn how to use it {by the way accidently bumping your front teeth with this camera does not feel good.....take my word for it}



3. If you're going to go nine months with out picking up a book like me then make sure when you finally do it's this one. Not for the easily offended {aka "those who take life too seriously"}.



4. Speaking of offensive, has any one ever played Cards Against Humanity? It's tag line is that it's a "game for horrible people" so my husband bought it for us and our neighbors. Not the type of game you'd want to play in front of your parents or Grandma Myrtle.......which is exactly what we did {well, not grandma Myrtle because I don't have one of those}.

5. My brain just shut off ....................{thank goodness it's the weekend!}

High five.





Pin It

6 comments :

Katie said...

yeah for a new camera!!! i love those earrings! I'm SOOO glad it's friday too! happy weekend!!

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

Woo-Hoo for your new camera!! That's awesome, you lucky girl!

Enjoy Jenny Lawson's book. I haven't read it, but I read her blog so I know what you're talking about. ;) lol

And hip hip hooray for the weekend! Halleluyer!

Betty said...

I've been hearing a lot about Cards Against Humanity...is it worth buying? We are always looking for new games to play...have a great weekend!

Farm Girl in MD said...

Found you through h54f...
Those earrings--so cute! That camera--so awesome! A great photography "how to" site I follow is called "Click it up a notch."

That game sounds hysterical!

Tonia L said...

Ohhh...I love your new camera! Have a great weekend!

Miss Riss said...

"Grandma Myrtle" hah! Too funny! Looks like you had a fabulous week! I've been threatening to get a fancy camera like that, but I feel like trying to learn the art of those things is overwhelming! Stopping by from the link-up, happy Friday!! =)

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design