March 17, 2013

Easter Printable Tags: Bunny Kisses & Treat Bags

Top o' the evenin' to ya! I've got some Easter printables I wanted to share with you tonight.
Sorry St. Patrick, it was fun while it lasted.
Hard to believe Easter is right around the corner.
I couldn't resist not putting together a printable for the holiday so here it is!
These little treat bags are perfect for kid's Easter baskets or class parties or even if you wanted to send me a few bags of them I would be a-okay with that
{throw in a box of mac n' cheese while you're at it}.



Throw a handful of Hersey's Kisses {focus....focus....try not to eat the whole bag} 
into a cupcake liner, wrap up in a clear treat bag, and adorn the bag with these fun little bunny tags.
Print and download tags here.
Then just simply cut the tags out, hole punch the corner, add some ribbon and tie to your treat bags.
Life doesn't get any easier does it folks?
Carrots are optional but they are good for the eyes.
I found these little veggie ornaments at Michael's; too cute to pass up.
You may be interested in checking out my other Easter printable here.
I'm going to warn you though that project involves ALOT of tush talkin.
As always, I love to hear if you get any use of the tags.
Enjoy!


14 comments :

Susannah said...

These are such cute treat bags! Thanks for sharing them. :-)

Our Pinteresting Family said...

So sweet! Thank you for sharing. :)

Style Journey said...

As always, ADORABLE! Thanks for the printable. Heather

Michelle Paige said...

Super cute! Love your bunny art with the little heart by the tail.

mari of {crab+fish} said...

so cute!! these would be cute for school treat bags too but *thankfully* I think I'm done with the school parties this year. some other sucker signed up for Easter.

Holly Browning said...

Sweet treat bags!

Val said...

I love these tags so won't my little girl.

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found your blog through the blog hop, you have a wonderful blog :) You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com

Love Meghan said...

ahhh this is such a cute idea! i might have to make these for my family on eater. ps - i could spend hours at michael's.

Lauren said...

These are so stinkin' adorable! I love everything about them. They're bright, fun, and a tasty treat.

I'd be thrilled if you'd link up at this week's Off the Hook!

Rita said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Kelly said...

Oh these are SO SO cute!! Thanks for linking this up to Monday Funday!

kelly @ view along the way
www.viewalongtheway.com

The Tablescaper said...

So cute!

Perhaps you'd care to link to SEASONAL SUNDAYS next week. The link goes up at 7 pm on Saturday evening.

- The Tablescaper

Ginger said...

Featuring you today over on my blog. :)

Thank you so much for linking up to {wow me} wednesday.

Have a happy Easter.

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2013/03/25-easter-ideas-recipes-decor-more-link.html

Post a Comment

Talking to myself is no fun & borderline crazy so go ahead get your comment on!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design